Designed for commercial and industrial applications, providing cooler operating temperatures, brighter light and longer LED life. The die cast aluminum housing utilizes external air¬ow ns allow for greater heat dissipation. The easy access driver compartment is a thermally independent compartment, separate from LED generated heat, for cooler operation and longer driver life.For quick and easy installation onto any pole style, utilize the Universal Bracket System. The System is designed to save you time and ensure that you can replace the fixture, not the pole.
Features· Advanced optics with multiple distributions
· Available in Types II, III, V and Forward Throw
· Universal Bracket System makes installation to any style pole quick and easy
· Replace the fixture, not the pole
· Highest return on investment
· Rotatable optics available on some distributions
Specifications· Lumens - 28,750
· Watts - 210
· Lumens per watt - 137
· CRI - 70
· CCT - 3000K
· Lifespan - 200,000 hours
Note: The Online Layout Tool uses the most current version of Adobe Flash Player and works best in Chrome or Firefox browsers. Please ensure pop-up windows are not disabled in your browser's settings.