Features• Rugged die-cast aluminum housing in the 450, 550 and cold forged aluminum in the 750 for superior heat dissipation.
• Driver is separated from light engines increasing driver and LED life.
• Housing shroud is formed aluminum.
• Fixtures are finished with polyester powder coat finishing process to withstand extreme weather changes without cracking or peeling.
• State-of-the-Art sports flood optics available in 4 unique NEMA flood distributions.
• Glare shield visor is formed aluminum to reduce high angle glare
Specifications· Lumens - 105,000
· Watts - 750
· Lumens per watt - up to 145
· CRI - 70
· CCT - 4000K/5000K
· Distribution - NEMA 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5
· Lifespan - 70,000 hours
Note: The Online Layout Tool uses the most current version of Adobe Flash Player and works best in Chrome or Firefox browsers. Please ensure pop-up windows are not disabled in your browser's settings.