120-277V Universal Button Photocontrol
The electronic “button type” photocontrol has the same features and performance of electronic twist-lock photocontrols. Energy efficiency is maintained with tight On/O ratios and “non-drift operation”. Maintenance costs are reduced through a cool running DC circuit. Life expectancy is up to three times longer than traditional heat generating thermal relay designs.
Features & Specifications
- Non-drift silicon light sensor with IR filter.
- DC relay with zero-crossing circuitry for extended life.
- Close 1:1.5 on to off operating ratio.
- 6 A, 120-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Surge Protection Technology: 255 J MOV, 5,000 A Surge.