Fully Selectable Dusk to Dawn
Replace up to 9 standard fixtures with just 1! The Fully Selectable Dusk to Dawn features both selectable lumens and color temperature, which reduces stocking complexity and provides additional flexibility for contractors. The die-cast aluminum housing allows for superior heat dissipation while the durable polycarbonate lens creates a smooth and glare-free light pattern on the ground.
|Housing||Unit||CRI||Selectable 3000K CCT||Selectable 4000K CCT||Selectable 5000K CCT||Wattage||Replaces Up To|
|Delivered Lumens||Efficacy (LpW)||Delivered Lumens||Efficacy (LpW)||Delivered Lumens||Efficacy (LpW)|
Features & Specifications
- Replace up to 9 standard fixtures with just 1.
- Features selectable lumen output and color temperature.
- Die-cast aluminum housing features cooling fins for improved heat dissipation.
- Durable polycarbonate lens creates a smooth, glare-free light pattern.
- Features a replaceable button photocontrol.