Flood Light Extra Large 2nd Gen.
Our high‑performance LED Flood Lights are manufactured in the USA and available in a vast array of configurations that are suitable for virtually any application. The Extra-Wide version produces a traditional wide distribution pattern while the Optic version produces a narrow, focused distribution pattern that is well-suited for longer setbacks. The driver compartment is separate from the LED compartment, which reduces cross-contamination of heat and extends the fixture’s life.
|Housing||Unit||CRI||3000K CCT||4000K CCT||4500K CCT||5000K CCT||Wattage||Replaces Up To|
|Delivered Lumens||Efficacy (LpW)||Delivered Lumens||Efficacy (LpW)||Delivered Lumens||Efficacy (LpW)||Delivered Lumens||Efficacy (LpW)|
Features & Specifications
- Extra-Wide version produces a wide, smooth light distribution similar to HID floods.
- Optic version produces a focused, narrow pattern ideal for longer setbacks.
- Heavy-duty mounting options include both Trunnion and Slipfitter.
- Utilizes a die‑cast aluminum housing with airflow fins for heat dissipation.
- The driver compartment is separate from the LED compartment, which reduces cross-contamination of heat and extends the fixture’s life.
- Energy-efficient design saves money on energy costs.
- Product series includes a variety of other housing sizes and configurations.